Main Water Line
Main Waterline Cleaning and Repair
Main water line
Have you just bought a new property, renovating your home or doing some repairs in your home? The main water line that is already there may not be the best for you, so may need to upgrade it in order to enjoy your new looking house. This is where we get involved.
Draper Plumber has the understanding that each building is different which is why we take into proper consideration the soil, terrain, and water use when working on the main water lines.
Draper Plumber is an expert in main water line replacements and repairs so you can be assured that you are getting the best service possible. Our professional plumbers are dedicated and trained to give you the best services because we believe you deserve high-quality work. Our plumbing services are also very pocket-friendly and we will give you a free estimate.
What is The Main Water Line?
The main water line is the line that is running from the street to supply water to your home. This pipe is usually underground and can only be accessed by digging into the ground. Trying to fix this line yourself can lead to disastrous results, so leave it to the professionals to do a thorough job.
How do you know that the Main Water Line Is Leaking?
There are certain signs you might want to watch out for that can show you that the main line is leaking and you need to call for repair. Some of the important signs you might notice are:
- Foul odor: If water is not channeled into its correct pipe and it gets in contact with the sewer line and it will have a bad smell. Call your expert plumber immediately and report this as it is also a health risk.
- Low water pressure: A change in your water pressure is a sure sign of a leak.
- Unexplained water in the compound: Water in your yard is an indication that you could have a leak.
- Damp walls: The appearance of dampness on the walls and also wet rings on the ceiling are both signs of a leak in the water line.
- Inflated water bills: If you are getting high water bills without reason, you most likely have a leak somewhere in your pipes.
- Cracks in the walls and foundation: When water has been leaking for a long time, it finds its way into the walls and seeps into the foundation making it weak and causing cracks on walls.
- Flowing water in the street: When there is a burst in your pipes, the water normally bubbles up, so be sure to always call a plumber immediately when you see this.
- Water puddles in the house: If you find puddles out of nowhere in your house, chances are that there is a leak. Also, be sure to look out for any discolored wet spots.
- Water sounds: Check if there is a whistling sound coming from your pipes or if your sink is making bubbling noises. If they are, then chances are you have a leak somewhere in your pipes.
If you happen to notice any of these signs in your home, shut off the main valve so that the flow of water from the main pipe is interrupted from the main connection. You can then call for help.
Draper plumbers leave no stone unturned when doing our investigations, because we know how much you value your home. We deal with these faults in a timely manner and it is important to note that if these faults are not dealt with immediately, they can cause serious damages to your property.
Always leave any repairs and replacements of the main water line to well-trained experts. We do a thorough investigation and examine the mainline in order to find the problem and fix it permanently. You can trust us at Draper Plumber to do a thorough job.
Water Line Repair Cost
Here at Draper Plumber, we offer affordable services. The cost we give you will be considering:
- The type of pipe or material.
- The size and extent of the damage.
- Presence of obstructions with things like fences, trees, and boulders.
- The age of the water line.
- How deep the pipe is from the ground.
Draper Plumber will give you an estimate of how much the repair or replacement will cost. Our system is clear and transparent in making sure you know exactly how much to budget for. Before we commence any job we provide all our clients with contracts.
Do not opt to fix plumbing faults by yourself since you may not have the proper equipment to do so. Call us today to receive professional plumbing services.
Main Line Cleaning
Main water lines should be cleaned from time to time. Cleaning the mainline removes all clogs and any dirt that may have accumulated in the pipes.
Many cleaning products are available in the market, but it is important to let a professional handle the cleaning for you. You can choose to clean the pipes physically or use the cleaning products. Draper Plumber will know exactly which cleaning products are the best to use. Products that will be both effective and safe for your family.
Main water line issues are a common challenge which is why Draper Plumber is always available for you. So do not shy away, feel free to give us a call! We will give you expert advice and the best solutions to any plumbing challenges in your home. Here at Draper Plumber, we want to make you part of our team as satisfy your plumbing needs beyond your expectation.